Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Painting Part 1




We have spent about 3 days (24/5, 26/5~27/5) to finish the painting of living room and my room =)




Day 1,

My house, so many things outside my house...




My living room.. So fast painted my wall d..



Omg where's my lights?



My room, it looks so small in this side to take picture...




The wall....




Wah! Everything move out already still can use computer.. Geng!!



Is this a study room or a store room? O.o




Hey Guanyinma is in the kitchen~




Painting my room....

A genetic thingy in my room...



Cheers! for the worker.




And then, i went to dancing class d... When i came back, i found that...






Before







After
Before



After




Before




After



Wah! my house is so nice! But now we have to...



"DIY" the bed



Supper

Are they going to bring back their things?

Well, thats the day.


No comments: