Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Paiting Part 2

Day 2,


(26/5) In day 2, they are going to paint our doors. Before he paint, a worker asked me why our door colour looks so weird? Then he paint it.. It's purple colour!! So weird! He paiting that time I and my sis was thinking why the colour so weird one? "Was that our paint?" my sis asked the worker and the worker says "Yes, its yours... Your father bought it"... Then we asked the worker don't paint it first, we want to ask my father.. When i called my father, he said the purple is for the frame.. He thought the paint was dark brown... And, thats not a paint.. IT'S "SYELEK" (dunno spelling.. xD) then the worker starred at us then he say he paint next day...


This is my door, erm... My other door coz the real door is painted.. xD


Then the real door becomes to...



OMG!!! AH LOONG CAME TO MY ROOM!!!! WHO DID THAT??



Looks like ah loong painted red paint to my door...


So, everybody was rushing to choose colour and they discussed until the worker went back home and the're still discussing....


After the discussing, about 10pm...zzz they have chosen the colours for the doors. First, they chosen



This for the door frame.



And this for the door.


Then, thats the day! =) Let's see my door pic!!

Kacha!

Can purple made us feel like dark brown?

Can you feel the grossness? No?

How about now?

~Day 2 End~

No comments: