Monday, May 26, 2008

Yay! Exam is over!! About my exam (Day 1)

Actually, my exam was end at 23/5/08 (fri) and i lazy to post.. xD
Lets share the story about my exam! =D

Day 1, 14/5 (wed) Chinese paper 2- Hmmm.... Something funny to our exam seats because my class only have about 10+ people were taking Chinese subject so the teacher changed our exam places to enable her to guide the people who taking Chinese exam. On that time i was curious, we only have 10+/38 students were taking exam so we sure were difficult to cheat and when we sat behind the class together, we can cheat more easily! But during exam, the teachers were only guiding us and not moving around at all! T.T So scary! Because of this reason, we cant cheat. Even cheat alone. But if we sit separately, we can cheat alone. About the questions, hmm.. not very difficult so nothing special on it but the calligraphy, hehe.. when the teacher collecting the papers, i look that other people's calligraphy and i look back to my calligraphy, my calligraphy are the WORST!! sobsob!!

Science paper 1- Nothing special... But i scare i cant get 35+/40 questions...

English paper 2 - I kept memorize the literature essay and i only memorized the topic from the gossip people which said will come out...Before the exam, my english teacher gave us the formula to write the last paragraph of the literature essay. The topic of the literature was really came out from the paper but, they need TWO characters.. But i only memorized 1 character!! So i simply write a character on it. When the papers were collected, i found that i forgot to write the last paragraph!! OMG... Somemore my english teacher ask me study more essay books... I can feel my english exam not very good. T.T

I only can post the day 1 because my stupid brother keep nagging to play GAMES.

No comments: