Friday, July 30, 2010

Form 5 Librarians Retirement

Today all the form5 librarians were having their AGM + Retirement Ceremony..
Well supposedly it should be sad in a way but very happy too!

Yesterday I was nervous for the retirement speech
coz I 'm haven't even prepared anything yet..
When I turn on FB,
everybody were so excited and nervous..
Due to that, I only viewed my page once yesterday (Broke record! :D)

Until today, I was so not concentrating on my studies :D
Just being excited hows AGM going later
Also thinking about how to decorate my aquarium
coz Zae Yee gave me one today!
She forced me to decorate my tonight
and she'll come to visit my guppies 2moro before going to Hi-tea

Wait, come back to the topic.
Aww the AGM was so awesome
I think the Saddest speech was Ching Yie's one..
She did made many people cried :'(
And I think the most stupid one was mine xD
which talking about my shirt..
And I like the new ketua and the movie section also.. ^^

Anyways, I have finally broke out from the 3 years Nilam life
WooHoo!! Good Bye Nilam but I miss my magazine rack.. xD
Alright I'm going to think about how to decorate my aquarium..
Bye~ :) Hi-Tea tomorrow! :D

No comments: