Saturday, July 11, 2009

2 in One

Yesterday
Is my school's career day..

20+ colleges there
only 1.5+ i'm interested.. ==
Coz i currently only often to arts..
like illlustration, digital animation++

such as this collegeThe college says they made their
ordinary caterpillar (student) to an extraordinary butterfly
like this..
Well,
I do believe it
Coz my bro did that. .xD
less than half year.

Before (His old Work)After.. xDxD
If my decision is right,
i will consider to study in this college too~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm really fell my blog is dead..
Should post more interesting posts.. DUH!!!!

Should take more pics..
post it as a diary.

Sometimes when i going out for something..
I asked my dad :"can i borrow your camera?"
The answers are always the same..
No.
Forget it.
U already spoiled one! (No i didn't! )
Go buy for urself
Unnecessary.
Coz my sis broke one from an activity.. Z

Nvm.. Try to use my phone cam..
Azar Azar!

No comments: