Thursday, May 28, 2009

=P

Honey! I'm Home~
Miss my blog soo much!!



This term exam has made me totally exhausted!
Anyway, that two weeks has given me a lot of 1st times,



The 1st time having surprise in my birthday..
The 1st time having group studies with my friends..
The 1st time I so concentrate in my Sejarah exam..
The 1st time I study Sejarah during my birthday..
The 1st time I study overnight for my exam..
The 1st time I can memorize nabi even I was sleeping..
The 1st time I saw nabi in my Dream!
The 1st time I din turn my phone into silence mode during exam~ xD
The 1st time I drew my seni seriously..
The 1st time I have a flight ticket for my birthday present..
The 1st time I'M GOING TO OVERSEA WITHOUT PARENTAL GUIDE!! WAKAKAKAKAKA!!

Going Taiwan soon~

2 comments:

sheaushian said...

wow......

4 more days to go....
YEAH!!

sheaushian

zhunchieh said...

xD