Friday, January 23, 2009

My Tiger^^

Woohoo!! Long time din online d!!
Miss my blog soo much!!

Seni is quite fun for me right now..
Coz it made me drawed something very nice that i never draw before!!

The first art which given is Drawing.
it's not a simple drawing,
only can use black and white technic to draw..

Teacher only allow us to use pencil, pen, marker pen and charcoal sticks.
thats not a simple drawing
Just like my teacher says:" everyone must draw AT LEAST like this,
or like this

if u draw for me like this,

Saya akan bunuh KAU!!" xD

So everyone kelang kabut to draw a cup..xP or a tree =DI'm not good in drawing circles, and the tree need to use many kind of pen..zz

I dunno what to draw.. so i passup late.. T.T

At the day to passup the art, i paper which teaches us to draw a tiger with charcoal.. So i ask for the note and a charcoal stick =D

So yesterday, i kept drawing a weird tiger face..== But thanks to my elder brother!! The artist in my family xD. He directed me to draw the tiger and finally, My TIGER has done!!!




A person who bullshit in art oso can draw like that.. I fell so impressive TvT 1st time can draw so nice*!! (*for me.. =P)

But today i pass it up to my teacher, nobody believes me i drawed that picture.. even teacher also don't believe me!! haiz.. nvm.. just like my buddy mango says "哦,算了吧,就这样忘了吧 and so on.."xP

So i want to tell my classmates, THIS DRAWING IS REALLY DRAWED BY MYSELF!!

1 comment:

Sheau Jia said...

hey
grate man...
nice...
i belive u ...haha...
jia you aa..
!!!