Monday, December 29, 2008

My Holidays..

PMR result is out
By tomorrow..

And school is start
by next week..

It's time for me
to grow up..


I will never forget
my memorable holidays
after PMR..


What did i do
during holidays..??


Let's see..

October-
Visit NS camp..
Jay Chou's latest album <3
Jay Chou's "Secret" novel <3<3

November-
Std6 Gathering..
Halloween Celebration..
My second breakfast during holidays.. xD
My lovely baby cousin nephew~
-Cutie~
Kids camp volunteer..
-Kids More~ More kids, more fun!
Sunway archery~

December-
Our Youth, Our Love Camp (Ai wo camp)
-Monkey attack!!
-Gattling Guns xP
Ai Wo Gathering
-Games and more games
Ai Wo Da Hui Shi
- "cows" and "snakes"
Volunteers gathering~
-Sunway BBQ plaza
- Movie Watching (when the earth stood still)
Movie Watching
-Ip Man
Christmas countdown..
-NZX
Christmas celebration..
Red Box~~ xD

Thank you and Sorry to you ppl who accompany me during the holidays..
Hope we can have more memorable activities next year..

No comments: